• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Chapterer.com - Collaborative writing, short stories, poetry

bookworm79

Chapterer - Creative Collaborative Writing Community

I've just helped launch a new website for an online creative writing. It's not just for writers but for keen readers too.
We have 3 main collaborative projects a year, only 1 per genre. You guys may be interested in the Sci-Fi / Fantasy one. We are voting for premises at the moment, but the aim is to focus on a few stories at a time, and have users submit a chapter every other week.

If thats not your cup of tea though we also offer our 'shorts' section will allows you to share, comment and rate short stories and poetry.

It's brand new so we are admittedly a little thin for content right now, so we are hoping to build a community that will flourish like this one here.

Obviously I don't want to take anything away from these forums, so please if you do visit us after being refered from here, then just let us know and we may consider advertising these forums on our site somewhere too if the owners would like.

Thanks folks

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hi Bookworm,

I think that this will fit better in the Notice Board section, so I'm moving it there.

You have an attractive site with a neat premise. I wish you much success! :)

bookworm79

Thank you for the kind words, I'm enjoying your website and will be sure to pop in whenever I can :) I'll be mentioning your website on our forum as well so anybody interested in fantasy storytelling will know to check you guys out!

Thanks Black Dragon,

Bookworm