• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Chess..?

Pythagoras

Troubadour
Anyone play?
More specifically, anyone play on chess.com?

I'm always looking for new opponents (I am by no means a master, but I'd like to think I'm not terrible, either).

If anyone does like the royal game and isn't on that site, it's totally worth checking out.

If you search for Pythagoras4, you should find me (I'm the guy with the Moai picture).

Hope to see some of you there!

teacup

Auror
I used to play it a fair bit, but not played in a while. I'll probably join the sight to have a match with you sometime :)

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello, another Chess fan here!!

I usually play at multiplayerchess.com against a friend in Madrid. I am not a very good player, but I can give a pretty good battle I guess... never played at chess.com, is it a better system than multiplayer?

We should have a Mythic Scribes Chess Club, it could be fun =)

Pythagoras

Troubadour
I've never played at multiplayer, so I can't compare, but chess.com is an excellent site.

And there is only one way to get better at chess, and that's to play. I used to miserably lose every single game I played when I decided to start a couple years ago. But the game fascinated me so much, that I kept at it. I remember the first time I actually won...

I would totally join a Mythic Scribes chess club. Talking stories over a game of chess; it doesn't get much better than that, if you ask me.