1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Chronicles Of Zorn, Discussion Page

Discussion in 'Mythic Roleplaying' started by Dark Lord Thomas Pie, Jun 2, 2020.

1. CHRONICLES OF ZORN:On the magical world of Zorn, a group of people are randomly approached by an old man offering them a job. For some reason, they take up the job. The rules are relatively loose, but keep your characters reasonable, and don't make up items that your characters don't have. The rules are more like common logic instead a strict rules set. The power level of the characters could be up to an average wizard in a high fantasy setting. The GM (me) would decide the consequences of character's actions (most likely with dice and a brain), and the characters can perform anywhere from 1-3 basic actions or maybe 1 complex action. Magic is relatively common, and the species usually have subraces. For examples orcs could be either City Orcs or Wild Orcs, and elves could be Drow(pale, not dark blue),High Elves(fair-tan (with yellow tint) skin and "red" or blonde hair) or Sea Elves(dark skin and dark hair). Generally, keep it safe and ask the GM about the particular species anatomy and culture.
    If anyone would like to join, please say so on this thread, I'm hoping for about 3-5 people.

ShadeZ likes this.
  2. Lynea

Lynea Troubadour

Is this a role-playing thing, or a writing thing?

ShadeZ likes this.
  3. Role-playing, mostly

ShadeZ likes this.
  4. Lynea

Lynea Troubadour

Sure, I'll join :)

ShadeZ likes this.
  5. What's your character?

ShadeZ likes this.
  6. Lynea

Lynea Troubadour

I usually play a high elf support character

ShadeZ likes this.
  7. Backstory? Powers and skills? Appearance and personality?

ShadeZ likes this.
  8. Lynea

Lynea Troubadour

I have no idea yet, lol

ShadeZ likes this.
  9. The roleplaying can only happen on Sun-Tue

ShadeZ likes this.
  10. How did they learn magic? Were they rich or poor? What gender?

ShadeZ likes this.
  11. ShadeZ likes this.
  12. Any new ideas for personality, skills, and backstory?

ShadeZ likes this.
  13. Lynea

Lynea Troubadour

I could be a sea elf rogue

Attached Files:

ShadeZ and Dark Lord Thomas Pie like this.
  14. Sounds good. Korfel Galanodel, the unintelligent yet hardy Sea Elf trickster.

ShadeZ likes this.
  15. Lynea

Lynea Troubadour

Personally, I think the name is stupid. But oh well

ShadeZ likes this.
  16. ShadeZ

ShadeZ Sage

So come up with another then lol.

17. ShadeZ, when are you going to put your character on this thread?

ShadeZ likes this.
  18. ShadeZ

ShadeZ Sage

Coleson walked into a clearing and looked around suddenly baffled as he found himself in the heart of a city (describe please Thomas what he sees) Cole turned and looked behind him and touched the air carefully. Moments ago he was hunting in the snow with Zeke and suddenly he found himself in the city. He was worried the villager would have noticed that he walk in a stalking pose and had that distinct ice cold expression he reserved for hunting prey normally. Coleson couldn't find a portal but he also couldn't shake the feeling he had fallen into some sort of a pocket dimention or perhaps planewalked entirely. Coleson straightened himself and checked himself to make sure no one had stolen his belongings. Lox the fire spirit familiar to Coleson popped up from his bag and looked around, par nor Lox looked like a ferret with a tanuki's colors bright red orange covered his body as well as sable marking that were the color of dried blood. Lox peeked his cute semi feline looking head out and looked around and chirped at Coleson who spoke,"I am not sure Loxic. I thought you might know." The creature chirped more and Coleson replied,"We arent in the faerie realms... how odd. Please hide I dont want the humans to arrest me and kill you." The creature chirped sadly and coleson responded,"Yes I know. Humans are dumb and paranoid of magical beasts and it is a dumb rule. But you are a fire spirit too so you could really hurt them if you got mad." Coleson felt his blood heat slightly as Loxic curled up unhappy about going back in the pack. Coleson used his ice magic to cool himself then looked around trying to get an idea where he was.

Dark Lord Thomas Pie likes this.
  19. ShadeZ

ShadeZ Sage

Just did sorry took me a while.

20. This isn't the roleplay, this is the introductions and discussion.

Lynea and ShadeZ like this.