1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Chronicles Of Zorn

Discussion in 'Mythic Roleplaying' started by Dark Lord Thomas Pie, Jun 23, 2020.

1. "I guess you own me now!" Flameheart replies.
    "AUGH! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!"

ShadeZ likes this.
  2. Hir i-Chorvath

Hir i-Chorvath Inkling

"Perfect." Esvelle says, "That's way easier than killing whoever owned you last."
    She picks up the sword. "You know where the loot is in this place or should I help the other guy so he'll shut up?"

ShadeZ and Dark Lord Thomas Pie like this.
  3. "I always advocate for helping others!"

ShadeZ likes this.
  4. Hir i-Chorvath

Hir i-Chorvath Inkling

"Hmm." Esvelle says, "I'm going to have to do something about that."
    But she approaches the pit cautiously.
    "You better be warning me about stuff if we're to be helping this guy and you have to help me find the loot." She mutters

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    ShadeZ and Dark Lord Thomas Pie like this.
  5. In the pit, there are thirteen hooded people, mostly humans but with one orc, carrying knives and chanting. On an altar, there was a plump man in colorful robes wearing a plumed top hat. His mustache hairs puffed up when an inhumanly tall gray figure slid out of the darkness. It's vague and difficult to see.
    "Duuuuuke Biiiiilllyyybuuuumm of Gorenheeeeim," it hisses.
    "AAACK!!!"

ShadeZ likes this.
  6. ShadeZ

ShadeZ Sage

Coleson readies for attack trying to recall what Zeke taught him. He summons a bow made of ice and a quiver of ice arrows as well as an ice magic armor made of some fluid so it doesn't impede motion. Coleson flinches slightly even though he used that ability often it was taxing. (Coleson's magic is at 40% magic energy capacity 20% was used summoning the bow and 20% armor the rest was used on invisibility and what not. It will take him 3 hours to recover fully)

Dark Lord Thomas Pie likes this.
  7. It looks up, sensing the magical aura.
    "Kill them!"

ShadeZ likes this.
  8. ShadeZ

ShadeZ Sage

Coleson immediately began firing ice arrows. He was a good shot. That was how he had met Zeke actually. He had accidentally shot the icy warlord with a poisoned arrow. His aim had only honed over the years, that aside these arrows were magical and locked on to targets.

9. The gray figure seems unaffected but a few of the cultists fall dead to the ground. The rest begin to climb the pit to get up where Coleson and Esvelle are. The gray figure fades into the darkness and disappears.

10. Hir i-Chorvath

Hir i-Chorvath Inkling

"You better help me with that loot," Esvelle tells the sword, "Because if I die playing hero of all things then you're in for it."
    She slides down into the pit to attack the cultists.

(She isn't great with a sword but she's still a decent fighter.)

Dark Lord Thomas Pie and ShadeZ like this.
  11. ShadeZ

ShadeZ Sage

Coleson overhearing Estelle waves his hand and a simalar armor appears on her. Cole on winces knowing he is low on magical energy and he should save the last bit for an emergency (25% left only 15% to summon armor for a friend because there is a reduced cost for ice magic when you ar helping allies) he continues sniping the cultists as Marina the water spirit peeks out then makes a scared noise and hides again.