• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

ConCarolinas 2012, June 1st - 3rd

TWErvin2

Auror
I will be attending ConCarolinas 2012 as a Writer Guest. (What panels and other events I'll participate in have yet to be determined)

In anycase, a good portion of my time will be spent meeting readers, discussing writing, reading, science fiction and fantasy, and signing copies of my novels:

If you're in the Charlotte, North Carolina area (the event is being held at the Charlotte Hilton University Place) I look forward to the chance to getting to meet you. ConCarolinas is a fun mid-sized Fantasy/SF convention with great guests and attendees as well as a lot of activites going on. This will be my third time attending.

For more information visit the ConCarolinas 2012 Website. And again, I hope for the chance to meet some of you there!

TWErvin2

Auror
Just recently received the panels I will be participating on at ConCarolinas 2012

Saturday 09:00 am to 10:00 am
Event Title: The Next Step

Saturday 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm
Event Title: The Future of Science Education

Saturday 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm
Event Title: Bringing Life to Your Characters

Sunday 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Event Title: Keeping the Faith

Hope to see you there!

TWErvin2

Auror
Met a lot of folks at ConCarolinas. None mentioned they were members of Mythic Scribes. :(

I blogged about the event briefly here if you're interested: ConCarolinas 2012 Wrap-Up

For authors and writers, attending is a good way to meet readers and other writers, and people with common interests. They often have panels that discuss writing, where you can learn a bit and you can have your questions answered by authors, editors, agents, etc.