• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Cover art for Twixt Heaven and Hell

Telcontar

Staff
I cannot share this artwork enough, because it was done by our very own grahamguitarman. I highly recommend him for those of you looking to get covers done.

6d0bd7bd4aee3bb129b7fad10168da65d1a9268c.jpg

The novel has been published as of today. Here is a link to my "self-promotion" post on the subject.

Kevlar

Troubadour
Ah, published is it? I'm still so very sory I couldn't find the time to get a proofread done, I still feel like crap for that. I managed to get a few chapters in on my spare time, and I was starting to get a feel for it and accelerate my pace. I was going to ask if you still needed it done over the summer, but after seeing this I believe I should find the file(s) and delete them to protect your interests.

Oh, and nice artwork. That's the purpose of this thread after all.

Last edited:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
That's a beautiful Cover, Telcontar!! Where is Graham, by the way? I have not seen him in the Forums for some time.

Your new thread at the Self-Promotion forum did not pass the security filters for some reason, but I just approved it =)

Telcontar

Staff
@Kevlar: No worries, my friend. I know it takes a lot of time and work to critique an entire novel, and the version I sent to you was the still-bloated, ~160k words version (I since edited it down to ~135k). You had already done me a huge favor with your critique of Swordsman of Carn Nebeth. I'm embarrassed that I imposed upon you for more. If you had any comments on Twixt, please send them along. The book won't change much now (save for corrections), but your thoughts are always valuable.

@Sheila: Thanks! Must have been that virus I coded up to make everyone want to buy my book... ;)