1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Cover Design/Typography

Discussion in 'Services' started by saellys, Jan 2, 2013.

1. saellys

saellys Inkling

I recently did the title design for Harbinger's Ashes in the Fall, and it was so much fun that I want to do some more!

I have ten years of graphic design experience with both personal projects and part time client work. A small sample of my work is available at my Behance profile. I specialize in quick turnaround and minimalist, iconic design.

I'm offering full cover (front, back, and dust jacket inside flaps, if you're getting your work printed in hardcover) design and typography for the Scribes-only flat rate of $20 per hour. This includes a free consultation with no obligation via private message or e-mail to sort out what you want from a cover and what aspects of your work should be represented.

If you decide to go ahead with your order, I'll create several different mockups, and you'll choose the direction from there. I do unlimited revisions, so you'll end up with exactly what you want. All files will be delivered digitally in print-quality resolution, and you'll get a PDF as well as a JPG. (Design work for print copies will also be cropped down to a front-only version for your promotional purposes.) You will receive an invoice upon delivery--I accept payment via PayPal.

Please note that I did not paint the gorgeous cover image on Ashes, and I strongly prefer to work with others' illustrations or stock images. I can do a complete cover from scratch, including any necessary photography (I have professional gear) and photomanipulation, but it will take longer.

To arrange a consultation, send me a private message. My free time is rather at a premium just now, but I do have space for one review order, so jump on that if you want a free book cover. I look forward to working with you!