CoverMint: Pre-Made and Custom Ebook and Print Covers

Discussion in 'Services' started by covermint, Nov 20, 2016.

1. covermint

covermint New Member

[​IMG]
    Hi, I'm Dan, head designer at CoverMint! We offer quality, high-resolution pre-made and custom ebook covers as well as full ebook and print packages for fantasy as well as other genres.

Pre-Made ebook covers: $69
    Select from multiple genres. After a cover is sold it is removed from the site.

Custom ebook covers: $199
    Custom designed to your specifications.

Custom ebook and print cover package: $249

Your project will get exclusive attention. (Can’t help it; I'm a detail addict.) We won’t stop until every last flare, grunge and text tweak in your design is perfect, whether it’s a pre-made cover or full custom package.

If you're interested in a pre-made cover, just click on the "inquiry" button and I'll let you know if the cover is still available. If you'd like more info on a custom cover just contact me using the contact form.

Check out our site at http://www.covermint.design for fantasy cover samples and more info. We use PayPal for quick processing of payment.

Thanks!

Black Dragon likes this.
  2. covermint

covermint New Member

Hey, authors!
    Thought I'd post some new pre-made Fantasy covers fresh off the digital press. Choose your favorite and I edit in your author name and title. You can see many more pre-made covers at http://www.covermint.design/product-category/fantasy/
    And, as a bonus, all covers are on sale for $49 until the end of the month.

Thanks for looking!

Dan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Dragon likes this.
  3. covermint

covermint New Member

Hi Authors!
    Just a few more Fantasy covers for you to check out. All of these are still $49 for a limited time.
    See them at www.covermint.design.

Dan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. covermint

covermint New Member

Hi Guys! More premade fantasy covers to choose from at Covermint.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Michael K. Eidson

Michael K. Eidson Grandmaster

Just paid a visit to the Covermint site. The premade covers look quite nice and aren't expensive. Note: This is not intended as a review, since I haven't made a purchase from Covermint myself.

Black Dragon likes this.
  6. Black Dragon

Black Dragon Staff Administrator

I agree, their covers look awesome. When I am ready to publish my nearly finished fantasy epic, I will definitely consider hiring covermintcovermint to make the cover.

Michael K. Eidson likes this.