• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

D4rkM4k3rs Introduction of happiness :D

D4RKM4K3R

Acolyte
Hello friends :D

My name is Scott and im a 15 year old high school student from Ottawa Ontario, I'm more or less a total nerd and do not have a life and spend my days going to school coming home writing short stories drawing fantasy maps race's ect, as well as different types of unique weapons; i also spend my time playing Video games :D preferably role playing aha the last few games ive beaten were fallout 3 fallout new Vegas tes4 oblivion tes5 Skyrim and Diablo 3 witch i have been playing insanely despite the hate from people who have played it aha im a lvl 59 Wizard if any of you play id more then love to play online with anyone fight some bosses make some coinage XD haha.

Anyways besides that i also love history! military history ancient times i am completely fascinated in it, i also happen to be a huge music lover 0_0 love mostly Rock Punk and Metal bands haha i normally listen too Alexisonfire r.i.p Trivium Suicide Silence Attila Moneen Blink 182 Green Day Millencolin Tool Alice in Chains Nirvana Metallica Iron maiden Alice in chains Alice Cooper Linkin park System of a down Led Zepplin The Who the Beatles Atreyu Avenged seven fold Bob Marley Dallas Green the Devil wears prada and many many more to many to count haha besides that not much i love computers and watching movies and reading fantasy science fiction Stories :D i plan on posting some of my work on here soon and i can meet some people on here who share some interests with me :D let me know

Thank you!

Codey Amprim

Staff
Article Team
Welcome, Scott! You remind me a lot of myself when I was that age. Heck, much hasn't changed.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to the Scribes...um well it might take me a while to learn to pronounce you profile name, so welcome Scott! Aha, you have a good taste in games, I've also cleared Fallouts 3 and New Vegas, Tess Oblivion, and I'm currently really enjoying Skyrim. I'm also a big music lover who listens to the Who, Led Zep, and the Beatles. Yep, we're going to get on fine :).