• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Does anyone need some tips about their writing? And it's free :)

riderus

Dreamer
For those needing free tips about their writing

If you're wondering whether you should choose one or more options thus reducing the writer's block thing, I'm starting this thread so the members of this community could help one another :)

You just point out at something about your work that seems like a hurdle to you, and who knows, someone might try to help you out.

Last edited:

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
That's a very kind offer to make, but it's also basically the entire point of this whole section of the forum, and other sections as well. When any of us has specific issues, we post threads with titles like My Vampires Suck - Help!, and everyone chimes in with helpful suggestions on how to fix the issues. That's one of the most wonderful things about our community here - how willing everyone is to be helpful and supportive to each other. Collaborative brainstorming is amazingly effective!

riderus

Dreamer
That's a very kind offer to make, but it's also basically the entire point of this whole section of the forum, and other sections as well. When any of us has specific issues, we post threads with titles like My Vampires Suck - Help!, and everyone chimes in with helpful suggestions on how to fix the issues. That's one of the most wonderful things about our community here - how willing everyone is to be helpful and supportive to each other. Collaborative brainstorming is amazingly effective!

I know; at first I meant it be like an instant help while - chatting. But I guess that's covered too, which is great...:)