1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Dragon's Egg - Act II

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Steerpike, Feb 11, 2013.

1. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

The group has left a kid alone in a candy store, the rogue is sitting over a large stack of gold.
    Do we divide 10 or 9? 71 or 79,
    I assume extra will be left with Darin? (one dwarf gold piece over each eye, or a pirate dwarf gold patch over one eye?)

2. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Líadan

After a short rest, I take the dwarven flail, thinking it would be a better weapon for close combat than my dagger. It is light, but cumbersome in my hand; I have never used such a weapon before. Moving carefully away from the others, I give it a few experimental swings.

[​IMG]

A pretty typical first try.

[​IMG]

Better, better...

[​IMG]

Better still, but not quite there yet. This will take some time to grow accustomed to.

3. Nihal

Nihal Vala

I see Líadan practicing with the flail and call her, "Líadan, I might have another spell you—and the wolf girl—should learn. I do not know exactly what it does, but seeing how it tired me it is worth learning."

((The spell would be "Metra's First Revitalization".

About the gold I thought they had agreed on giving Darin a fair share?))

4. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Líadan

I lower the flail and turn to Mauve, my interest piqued. "As long as we have the time, it cannot hurt to learn. What is it?"

I look over the parchment, wondering if the spell deals with life energy. It seems to, judging by the name alone. "Interesting..."

5. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

My practice swings dual wield:
    <a href=http://www.unseenservant.com/default.asp?do=showone&id=13794>backstab Scimitar [1d20+7] = 15+7 = 22 damage [1d6x2] = 3x2 = 6</a>
    -3=19
    <a href=http://www.unseenservant.com/default.asp?do=showone&id=13795>Backstab longsword [1d20+6] = 12+6 = 18 [1d8x2] = 1x2 = 2</a>
    -6=12
    total damage=8

Double hit if a lizard, but probably wouldn't double backstab a lizard.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  6. Nihal

Nihal Vala

"I have no idea of what it does. It is no arcane magic, I have just tried and it got me exhausted again, hah, what also means it is no lower spell."

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  7. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Líadan

I chuckle at Mauve's words. "Well, what better opportunity than for me to attempt to revitalize you with it? I will need some time to study it properly, though."

8. Nihal

Nihal Vala

"No, no. Do not waste it with me, try on someone who really needs. I am physically fine, just too tired to control such powers. If you wish to discover how it works try on yourself, for you are also injured, aren't you? Oh, if you find it hard to read tell me, it is a copy, written in my own way." I lower my eyes back to the enchantment I'm currently studying.

9. Keitsumah

Keitsumah Inkling

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013