FATHOM Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Huntresses Attack Monsters!' started by Legendary Sidekick, May 14, 2018.

1. Peebothuhlu

Peebothuhlu Lore Master

It would be about an hour travel to get to my cities equivalent of 'China Town'.

Many decades ago... (Sigh, it seems like more a century) when i did work well within the city limits I would oft stop in at the many eateries and sample their wares.

:D

2. Ireth

Ireth Mythic Scribe

Dunno if I need to roll for my pursuit of the baddies, but I posted anyway. ^^

3. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

No roll needed.

In fact, the game I'm packaging *might* end up going diceless, with the three fates as the closest thing to a randomizer.

Ireth likes this.
  4. Peebothuhlu

Peebothuhlu Lore Master

Wishin' every one all'a very ebstest! (^_^)

5. Legendary Sidekick

Thanks, PB.

By the way, you guys are free to react/attack/talk to the "tour guide."

Work's been hectic, so I haven't really had time to post anyway.

Also, the new TMBG video has sea monsters galore. Only these are fresh water-dwellers, known as lake monsters. I love the name of lake monster #1.

6. pmmg

pmmg Dark Lord

Sorry all. Did not mean to drop off but real life started to steal all of my energy. Been trying to get another job and its a lot of work. I think i will continue to be out for a while. Dont have much time for hobbies at the moment.

Legendary Sidekick likes this.
  7. Legendary Sidekick

Totally understandable. I just started a new job myself, and it took a while. Sacrificing hobbies is a smart move, and not necessarily an easy choice.

Good luck, pmmg!