1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Steerpike, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

That's because he fell in love with the beautiful human juggernaut Baldhart. Not in a cheat-on-his-centuries-long-gilrfriend way, but in a I-get-you-humans way. Ha! If he did try making a move on Baldy, she'd say, "not a chance, shorty." But then, she says that to all the guys. Or she would if guys would hit on her instead of arm-wrestling her.

2. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Heheh. I doubt he'd make a move even if he didn't have a girlfriend. He doesn't seem the type to find humans attractive in that way. And honestly, Baldhart probably intimidates him a bit. XDDD

3. Legendary Sidekick

Poor Baldhart. It's not easy being a 6'9" mass of muscle. Not if you're a woman who wants to be appreciated for her intellect.

4. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Ok ok, I admit I'm not playing yet I take a peek sometimes. *ahem*

I feel tempted to play but I feel it's a bit hard to find certain details. Like a topic with all the characters - it could be only name, race, class and gender. I'm the kind of player who like to avoid classes and races already picked, to create some amount of healthy tension*...

Maps would be interesting too. A summary would be amazing, but I can't really expect such amount of work for a game. 13 pages already... I haven't gone through them - a side of me doesn't want to, if decide to play it's better to not know what happened so far.

I'm not sure also of how often people play, I have the fear it becomes a snowball or the scene get stuck if I go away for a couple of days.

*also know as "YOU ALMOST GOT US KILLED NOW!"

5. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Look in the "Getting to Know You" thread -- I think most of us have posted in there.

6. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Yes, I've seen this thread. Almost all of you are elves and you got no wizard?! It seems you need someone to blow things up in failed rolls.

7. Legendary Sidekick

We have maps in battle with avatars drawn by me. The one I linked is the final map from battle #2. Rydh (Sparkie) and Baldhart (me) are racing to Cadell's (Ireth's) aid. Aliron (Severin) is using his back attack to kill one monster, while the other drops Cadell. Rydh heals Cadell. Baldhart pins the last creature and Cadell grabs her boot knife to avenge himself. Aliron finishes the creature with a light poke of his sword. (He rolled a 1 and it died!) Meanwhile, Ankari (Ankari) is by the window defying the Law of Averages.

8. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Oooh, the maps are a bit hidden inside the main topic. Makes sense.

Well, I crossed the names of the avatars you've draw with the names on the "Getting to Know You" thread. Nodrick is the mystery character.

I'm seriously thinking about tinkering with the wizard class to recreate a character I've played on a unfinished campaign. But she was a warlock who used a kind of spear, prone to shadowalk and to set things on fire (...and to make elves faint). It's hard to create something similar here. She's the angry b*tch I'm using as avatar at the moment.

(Aliron kser, hahaha!)

9. Legendary Sidekick

Well, I'm happy to draw her for you if you're sure you'll play. I won't take offense if you use your own art instead—your work is amazing!

Wait. I'll draw…"her"…? That means… YAY! I won't be the only girl!

(Gaah! I won't be the pretty one anymore! …meh.)

10. Nihal

Nihal Vala

What?! Who said I wouldn't want an avatar drew by you? The sequece of Nissa face plant was amazing!
    Your style fits the story and works as comic relief, I wouldn't want to break this. My despiction of my characters are meant to help people to grasp the character "mood" and general appearance.

First, I must check if it's possible to create a character like her. I love to misuse classes!

(Mauve got some big scars, I'm not sure if she would be the pretty one haha. She's also long faced and not a fan of plucking eyebrows, by her looks...)