• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

FREE Feb. 10th-12th: Firefly Girl, a Children's Fairy Tale.

Cerberus

Dreamer
61HlDry07UL._AA160_.jpg

Hey everyone. I've recently put up my 4th self-published book on Amazon Kindle.

Firefly Girl - Kindle edition by Nate Jones. Children Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Firefly Girl tells the story of Alissa, a brave girl who lives in a little village deep in the aspen woods of Sephronia and raises fireflies for the villagers' lanterns. When the Curse comes to her village she must rush to the palace in Sephron to beg the Court Wizard to come help put things to rights. And although the path leads through many dangers, Alissa has good friends to guide and aid her, and will prove that she's more than a simple firefly girl.

The promotion will be going from Tuesday to Thursday this week, or February 10th to the 12th. I hope you'll take the opportunity to pick it up while it's free, and if you enjoy the story I'd be grateful if you'd review it and recommend it to anyone you think would also enjoy it.

Cerberus

Dreamer
Hey everyone,

Bumping to let you know that Firefly Girl is up on a free promotion on Amazon Kindle from Friday, Apr. 3rd to Saturday, Apr. 4th. I've also updated the book cover and would be interested to know what you think. Here it is:

51WQLisEdbL._AA160_.jpg

In addition, my 4 other YA Fantasy novels will also be up on free promotions at the same time, from Friday, Apr. 3rd to Saturday, Apr. 4th. Here's the link to my author page:

Amazon.com: Nate Jones: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

Hope you take the opportunity to pick up my books while they're free, and if you enjoy them I hope you'll review and recommend.