1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Freelance writer, proofreader and editor available to help you.

Discussion in 'Services' started by laurencewins, Sep 28, 2012.

1. laurencewins

laurencewins Dreamer

I am a very experienced writer, proofreader and editor. I have written over 4000 articles, numerous blog posts, pages of website content, ebooks and resumes. I have also proofread jobs as small as one page and as big as 1500 pages.

The services I offer include:

Writing: articles, blog posts, reviews, resumes, website content, ebooks, reports and other similar material.

Proofreading/Editing: I can proofread almost any material as long as it is not too technical such as using lots of medical terms.

My rates are all charged in Australian dollars and payment is expected via Paypal in advance.
    I guarantee my work and have never had trouble with customers doing this.

A 500 word article costs $20. If you require lots of articles, I can negotiate a price.

Proofreading starts at $5 a page and if you have more than 4 pages or 2000 words, then I can negotiate a rate for you.

Please feel free to check out my website to learn more about me:

Writer, Proofreader and Editor

Feel free to ask if you have questions.

2. Sheilawisz

Sheilawisz Staff Moderator

Hello Laurence, first of all you are very Welcome to Mythic Scribes.

Your experience is very impressive, and I am sure that many Mythic Scribes members will be interested in hiring your services. After all, Proofreading and Editing in particular are very important for Writers like us.

There is also a great interest in ebooks...

I wish you the best in your experience with our Mythic Scribes community, and welcome again.

3. laurencewins

laurencewins Dreamer

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I certainly hope I can be of help to people in need of my skills. I have always believed if you have skills others can use, why not offer your services (for a price of course) because that's how we all help each other.
    I do plan on wandering through this forum. I am not new to forums, moderating in another one myself, but each is unique in the way it is set up and the culture it creates.

4. laurencewins

laurencewins Dreamer

I am a very experienced writer, proofreader and editor. I have written over 5000 articles, numerous blog posts, pages of website content, eBooks and resumes. I have also proofread jobs as small as one page and as big as 1500 pages.

The services I offer include:

Writing: articles, blog posts, reviews, resumes, website content, eBooks, reports and other similar material.

Proofreading/Editing: I can proofread almost any material as long as it is not too technical such as using lots of medical terms.

My rates are all charged in Australian dollars and payment is expected via Paypal in advance.
    I guarantee my work and have never had trouble with customers doing this.

A 500 word article costs $25. If you require lots of articles, I can negotiate a price.

Proofreading starts at $5 a page and if you have more than 4 pages or 2000 words, then I can negotiate a rate for you.

Please feel free to check out my website to learn more about me:

Writer, Proofreader and Editor

Feel free to ask if you have questions and email me at [email protected]

THIS IS AN UPDATE TO THE ORIGINAL POST.