• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

From my fantasy world to yours, Hello everyone!

Morgoth_69

Dreamer
Greetings to all!

My name is André and I am from Portugal. Fantasy literature is one of my major interests; whether it is low or high fantasy. I'm currently working on a personal project related to this genre. Tolkien, Martin, Mark Lawrance, Joe Abercrombie, among others... are some of my references in terms of fantasy books.

As for the purpose of my registration here in the forums, I intend to share ideas with other lovers of fantastic literature so that we can help each other in aspects of Worldbuilding or Brainstorming. Although I write in my native language, I have some experience translating texts into English and vice versa.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome to the Scribes. Do take time to stroll through the forums. Mythic Scribes has been around for several years and has an enormous cache of interesting discussions.

Morgoth_69

Dreamer
Welcome to the Scribes. Do take time to stroll through the forums. Mythic Scribes has been around for several years and has an enormous cache of interesting discussions.

Thanks a lot. I've been doing that for the last few minutes (going through previous conversations). Looking forward to participating in interesting discussions.

Gwynndamere

Dreamer
Welcome. I have found a great deal of good information & conversations here. Some of the research forums have been very helpful.