• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

From this day forward...

Steerpike

Felis amatus
you will open every Oreo you ever eat.

spideroreo.jpg

Nihal

Vala
First reaction: Eeeeeeeeek, oh my god! <o>

Second reaction: I guess this one has a little over the allowed 60 insect fragments per 100g?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
It happens, even in a sterile factory or a restaurant or a home cooked meal. It's worth the willies, okay, but it's not worth being paranoid about every time you eat your Oreos.

Steerpike

Felis amatus
This spider looks a little too precisely placed, so I suspect it was put there for the photo. But who knows.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
It happens, even in a sterile factory or a restaurant or a home cooked meal. It's worth the willies, okay, but it's not worth being paranoid about every time you eat your Oreos.
Ah... so the secret is not to eat Oreos...
No problem there I hate the things... :)

Butterfly

Auror
Don't panic, don't panic...

Your body has an enzyme that will break it down and digest it. We have evolved this from the average of 8 spiders a year that crawl into our mouths while we sleep.

Nihal

Vala
Don't panic, don't panic...

Your body has an enzyme that will break it down and digest it. We have evolved this from the average of 8 spiders a year that crawl into our mouths while we sleep.

That's a lie created to prove the power of the internet. :p

I will open 100% of the Oreos I will ever eat, mainly because I doubt I'll ever eat any Oreos again (not because of the spider, but because of the horrific ingredients). ;)

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
I bet if you ate that, you wouldn't even notice the spider. The sweetness of the cookie would have covered the taste completely. However, try covering up this bad boy...

spider.jpg

Chime85

Sage
I bet if you ate that, you wouldn't even notice the spider. The sweetness of the cookie would have covered the taste completely. However, try covering up this bad boy...

spider.jpg

The cruel part of me sees both the problem and the solution in that photograph.

NB: I would like to point out that I am not advocating spider torture :)

Steerpike

Felis amatus
I like spiders. To my daughter's chagrin, rather than kill them if they're in the house I just catch them and let them go outside.