• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Gentlemen, Put on Your Carnival Masks.

Ho De Ho!

Now that I've got your attention, I guess I'll just say hi, and ask: What's the main focus in this forum? Is it inventing worlds to play in, or playing in the existing worlds? And can we start from any materialistic point, or do we do the whole RPG thing where you start with rags in your armor slot and a wooden stick in your weapon slot and work your way up to semi-competent adventurer?

Side note: Don't let my name fool you. I am in no way fun. Anyone who says otherwise will be tickled to death with purple, flamboyant mutant peacock feathers.

Last edited:
welcome! this forum is committed to helping fantasy writers write fantasy stories, improving their craft, etc. O_O my fingernails are distracting me... anyway, umm this forum is not strictly for RPing, but I think there is a... I shouldn't have painted my fingernails... RPing part of the forum.

Welcome to the space, Not sure you will find what you are looking for game wise. There are a few so jump on in.

However, If you are interested in penning your own tales we are the crew for you! :)

Hope you stick around, you ever know what talent lurks underneath your normal routine.

~BL~