• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

"Gods of War" is coming to the LA Times Festival of Books!

Heyaa~!! I am proud to announce that my spot in the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books on April 20-21, 2013 in Los Angeles, California has just been confirmed! I will be at booths 992 and 993 in Black Zone! Admissions are free so feel free to come down and see all of the great books!

The only bad news is that I will not be able to go this year due to work. But I've been to the festival before and it is a lot of fun!

I am also late on reporting that my book was also at the Tucson Festival of Books on March 9-10 at booths 204-206. Sorry everyone!

I'm looking forward to the future events I have planned for throughout the year and wish to hold more events, especially since the second book, "The Night and Day" is currently in primary production! :D (currently being written and designed)

I also want to hear from you; what events do you think I should hold or what events would you like to see? Leave your interesting and creative responses in the comment section BEEELLLOOWWW.

Thanks for all of your support!

Here's the festival website: Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
Also, feel free to check out my Facebook and be sure to leave a Like: Storm Kesocascay Author Page