• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Good day all!

Kalshion

Dreamer
Why hello there everyone :)

Name's Kalshion, been writing fantasy based stories (namely fanfiction, but recently started to branch off into my own stories) for the past twenty years, since high school actually (2001-2004... gods has it been that long? I feel old! >_<)

My main interest is in fantasy, but sci-fi also finds me as well. When it comes to writing, I tend to focus on the characters and the stories that surround them, I'm also not afraid to create characters that have plenty of problems that they have to overcome through the course of the story. This also includes a character with dark histories, or those who might end up getting abused at some point. Themes that, on certain other sites, I've often run into problems with (a lot of people I talk to, don't like that stuff, which is part of why I like to use it; as I feel its a good tool for a story)

When it comes to interests outside of writing, anime, manga, video games, and the occasional swordplay (yes, I have a real sword, yes I know how to use it, no I won't make a video of me doing so :p )

Anyway! I look forward to being an active member here and asking questions, and answering them as well!

Hello Kalshion!

Welcome to the Mythic Scribes site! I hope it will provide you with inspiration and can serve as an outlet for any questions and curiosities you may have.

Vicki27

Minstrel
Hi Kalshion

Glad to have you aboard. I'm sure you will find all your questions well mulled over and you can be sure that someone will have the answer you are looking for. We look forward to your thoughts and suggestions, everyone has something to offer on this site.