• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Goodreads Galley Giveaway, ends at midnight PST

BWFoster78

Myth Weaver
Anne,

A few questions/comments:

1. I couldn't get the link to your site listed in your sig file to work.
2. I found your blog through the goodreads link above. Perhaps that would be a good thing to link to?
3. Why aren't comments enabled for your blog? That's my favorite part of blogging, responding to comments. Whenever I get one, it's like, "Cool, someone cared enough to comment. Yay!"

Congrats on getting your book published!

Brian

AnneL

Closed Account
Thanks for all this, Brian. The sig link thing must be something in the signature html, b/c the site is operational. Does this one work?

Comments are supposed to be enabled on the blog now too for the newer posts -- the older ones were getting all spam and nothing real -- if they aren't it's Bleepity-bleep-wordpress funkiness. I'll look at that too. Thank you.

Last edited:

AnneL

Closed Account
Comments should be enabled on last 3 months worth of blog posts now. Please let me know if not, thank you. BTW, there will be another Goodreads giveaway in early January, stay tuned. Thanks again, Brian.

BWFoster78

Myth Weaver
Anne,

The link now works and so do the comments.

BTW, I like the American cover so much better than the UK version. I'm American, though, so maybe that's just a good job on the people who came up with the respective designs. To me, the moths are kinda creepy.

Good luck!

Brian