• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Great to have found this forum !

Jess Reynolds

Closed Account
Hi I've been looking on and off for years for a forum like this one but just could not find anything until this morning whilst googling for something completely different and there it was ! I'm really into mythical fantasies and stories, being particularly keen on Nordic tales as I lived in Sweden for several years, meanwhile I've two or three stories all ready and waiting to go so really keen to hear all criticisms and advice.

Thanks....

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Jess Reynolds
Good to have you here.
It seems a lot of people find their way here via an indirect route. I think i was looking up medieval populations or how many pack animals would be needed for an expedition. Either way and never left....
Leap on in and enjoy.

Jess Reynolds

Closed Account
Hi I've got 2 or 3 hopefully finished separate stories, so is it possible to post them somewhere here on the forum first for any critiques or....?

Hi I've been looking on and off for years for a forum like this one but just could not find anything until this morning whilst googling for something completely different and there it was ! I'm really into mythical fantasies and stories, being particularly keen on Nordic tales as I lived in Sweden for several years, meanwhile I've two or three stories all ready and waiting to go so really keen to hear all criticisms and advice.

Thanks....
Hi Jess Reynolds,
In 1980's i lived mostly in Norway, but did get to Sweden for a while, i love Nordic myths and Greek ones, i hope to see you around the forums as i'm new as well!

Jess Reynolds

Closed Account
Hej kul ! Same for me too, I and an English girl friend worked in Stockholm in the 80's and had a great time. We just had to see the Midnight Sun which was amazing despite the black clouds of mosquitos then came home down the Hardanger Plateau and back via Bergen. Great times. What were you doing in Norway ?

Lots of Nordic myths and material to choose from too Loki being a real favourite as well as the NordicTomte (my avatar).who elderly country folk still believe in....

Hi Jess,
I'm paraplegic now but my career before i was disabled was in music, so i was performing in 1980 in Norway.
I have worked in Bergen, i loved the girls thoughout Norway and Sweden and the countries..
My special interest is the myths and legends of Hermeticism associated with Egypt,