• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings and XD friends

Zenke

Scribe
Hi, I'm Zenke. I'm gonna take a moment to tell you all a bit about my self. I like writing, reading, roleplaying, I've been writing for 4 years and roleplaying for 1. I also like games, xbox, pc, table top rpgs, that kind of thing. My favorite genre to write in is fantasy, but i've dabbled in science fiction. I look forward to posting with you all and if there's a roleplay section here i'll probably go straight there if anyone cares to join me in a thread, and when i'm not there i'll be working on my current fantasy Dread Crusade, which i might post up on the porfolio section for people to read.

if there's a roleplay section here i'll probably go straight there

[shameless plug] Second Hand is in need of players. There's a game every Saturday. Check the Mythic Worlds section.[/shameless plug]

Anyways, good to have you here!

Zenke

Scribe
Thank you all for the welcome. And It might be a while before i do post any of Dread Crusade, it needs a bit of work still. XD But i wont take to long, I do look forward to some feedback on it.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Zenke, Welcome to Mythic Scribes =)

It's great to have you here. We have role playing games indeed, please visit the Machiavel: Ambition Forum and also our new RPG which is called Second Hand.

Please check out the Showcase too!!