• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings Everyone

Hello, to everyone here at this interesting site. I recently joined and thought it best to start here. Also because I do so enjoy helping people, thought I would give a little background to myself in case it might be of use to someone. I am 25, and recently obtained my doctorate in Military History and started teaching shortly after. My main focus is on the Ottoman Empire but I am well versed in many other time periods and areas of the world. I speak several languages (some better than others), should this be of use to someone.
My second main love in life has always been writing, mainly as a means of escape. I managed to finish my first novel while still in college and have since started my second.
So yeah.. just a bit about me.
-Cheers

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! We value your membership here and I hope we can help you from time to time as well.

Thank you for the welcome, Ruby. I am writing a high fantasy, high magic series about a Prince who is born as something that is largely reviled by the rest of humanity. The series focuses on the plight of a specific type of people and how humanity always seems to mistrust, or hate that which they are jealous of or do not understand.