• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings, fellow humanoids! :)

SerpentSun

Dreamer
Hello! :) Nice to be a member of such a friendly forum. I may have been here before, maybe not, but I'd rather not say who I once was. I'm trying to delete any old internet accounts I made with my Gmail address. Haha yeah right, like anything on the internet can be deleted. You folks may just recognize me by my writing anyway.

I feel the need to clarify that I'm a woman, because apparently I seem more masculine. My writing IS definitely geared more toward a male audience. I'm a survivalist and a hippie at heart, which definitely shows in my work: vivid natural scenery, intense realistic survival situations, and mushroom trip scenes when the characters go delusional from blood loss. Or just eat certain mushrooms haha.

No real "romance" though. A bit of erotica, but I won't discuss that here. I should mention that I have a fondness for hurt/comfort, like a witch doctor Florence Nightingale, so some most of my questions might be a bit morbid. But I'll try to keep it PG-13, which really is the best I can do.

Thanks for the account validation, and I hope to make more friends than enemies! :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met SerpentSun
Not many enemies here. The occasional terse word but not actual enemies...