1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Greetings, fellow humanoids! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SerpentSun, Jan 9, 2017.

1. SerpentSun

SerpentSun Dreamer

Hello! :) Nice to be a member of such a friendly forum. I may have been here before, maybe not, but I'd rather not say who I once was. I'm trying to delete any old internet accounts I made with my Gmail address. Haha yeah right, like anything on the internet can be deleted. You folks may just recognize me by my writing anyway.

I feel the need to clarify that I'm a woman, because apparently I seem more masculine. My writing IS definitely geared more toward a male audience. I'm a survivalist and a hippie at heart, which definitely shows in my work: vivid natural scenery, intense realistic survival situations, and mushroom trip scenes when the characters go delusional from blood loss. Or just eat certain mushrooms haha.

No real "romance" though. A bit of erotica, but I won't discuss that here. I should mention that I have a fondness for hurt/comfort, like a witch doctor Florence Nightingale, so some most of my questions might be a bit morbid. But I'll try to keep it PG-13, which really is the best I can do.

Thanks for the account validation, and I hope to make more friends than enemies! :)

Ireth likes this.
  2. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Welcome here, SerpentSun! We're glad to have you!

3. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Myth Weaver

Hail and well met SerpentSun
    Not many enemies here. The occasional terse word but not actual enemies...