• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings fellow mythic scribes!

Dragonrider

Dreamer
Hello! I go by the name Dragonrider, based from the inheritance cycle, of course!:) I have actually been on this site a good many times before, I just haven't registered on it until now. Well, a little bit about myself. I live in Kansas City, MO with my wife. I met her on World of Warcraft a few years back, and we still play to this day. I have had an idea for my own fantasy world for over a decade, it's just been not long ago that I had figured out a good story. A story of a battle between good and evil. Learning about e-books and how they make self-publishing much easier has really inspired me to write my stories and bring them to life. I don't care whether it makes me a famous author or not, I just want to write and show the world my literate creations. That's pretty much all I want to say for now. Look forward to discussing stories and writing with you all!!!:)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Dragonrider
Please feel free to join in whenever the feeling takes you.
Personally - I prefer Wyverns to dragons... but it's only a matter of taste.:p

Dragonrider

Dreamer
Thank you! I do plan to have both dragons and wyverns in my story. They will be part of the whole dragon family along with basilisks. Just thought you would like to know! :)

SeverinR

Vala
Welcome,
Mount up, buckle in, your in for a heck of a ride. Oh, wait, you're a dragonrider...it still going to be interesting.

(You didn't marry a WOW bearded dwarf woman did you? I saw one once...Nothing wrong if you did...[I forgot they got firearms]:))

If you write for fame and fortune, you will suffer failures for a long time, before you actually have a chance of success.
But if you write for your enjoyment, you succeed almost every time. If others enjoy it, a double victory. If you make enough money on your work to go out to dinner, triple victory and so on.
Write what you enjoy, write what you know, write what you experienced, Write the best you can and always seek ways to improve, and then share with the world the great universe in your mind.
If they love it, great. If they don't, you still love it, and you might discover a better way to share it, so more people love it.

Jump in the waters fine, the people are welcoming, the gators haven't been seen in a while...I mean, ah,... have fun.
(Hey, people, how long has it been since the gators ate a newbie?...) Nah, it's fine. Jump in.