1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Greetings from the Sundered Spheres

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by James Wilson, Jan 12, 2020.

1. James Wilson

James Wilson Dreamer

Hi! My name is James Wilson, and I’m thinking about using a different version of my name because it’s so common in English. It’s even on the Declaration of Independence! I used to have a poster of the Declaration on my wall and I had several of my nieces and nephews convinced that I had signed it. Sigh! They’re all too old for that now!

I started trying to write a novel at age seven, and finished my first one at sixteen. I have written thirty books, including 23 fantasy novels. Six of them are world guides for the Sundered Spheres, so they’re fantasy, but not novels. The last one is a self-help book that I helped into the ‘rewrite 100%’ file.

Whether or not I ever get a movie deal for one of my books I’ll keep writing. I love it! I have over a dozen novels currently half finished, and a couple dozen more in the ‘get to it someday’ file. I have finished six of fourteen volumes planned for the Sundered Spheres World Guides, and four more are over 80% complete. If only I had more time to work on them! Still, I’m not quitting the day job any time soon, so it’ll have to wait for free moments.

I’ve been going through a lot of forums (forae?) and commented on quite a few. A lot of good thinkers on this site, lots of interesting ideas and plans. I hope to see a whole lot more over the next weeks and months!

CelestialGrace likes this.
  2. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Myth Weaver

Hail and well-met James Wilson
    Good to have you here.
    Leap on in and enjoy!

3. Welcome James! Enjoy!

4. CelestialGrace

CelestialGrace Minstrel

welcome :) it's a great place to hang out :) and i'm sure you have a lot to share :)