• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings good people

Terra Arkay

Minstrel
Hey guys, I'm Terra Arkay, it's not my real name but it's the name of the main protagonist and narrator in my story. I'm a young mind, a really young mind, I won't expose my age but I'm relatively young compared to the other scribes in here. I've been watching the Mythic Scribe forums for a bit and I decided to join today :)

Terra Arkay is largely based on what I've been told I'm like and with a hint of Sora from Kingdom Hearts and a few drops of my own imagination. He's the first protagonist of the story along with his best friends Xavia and Seren.

So you'll be seeing a lot of me on Mythic Scribe, My current project is to create a fantasy world in which my story will take place in, I've got the basic outline of the plot and a few concepts stirring in my head, I'll just need a world for it to take place in. I want it to be unique, a world where ancient sorcery collides with futuristic science and technology. Right now you could compare the image I've got in mind is the more futuristic worlds of Final Fantasy, none of those generic fantasy worlds with Dungeons & Dragons & Elves & Dwarves and whatnot. I want it to be something different from that, it wouldn't be very unique if I just copied Ivalice and renamed the world as I see fit...

So yeah, that's me in a few. Enough of my life story :p

Last edited:
which final fantasy? :p they take place in different places.
hail thee maid Terra, I am Hëradïn V, Ziedïn of Hurkyulës blah blah more titles. have a fun time here!