• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings. Let's all hold hands and sing in harmony!

Creed

Sage
My name is Ewan Matthews (as in Ewan McGregor, it's a hard U sound, everybody get's it wrong). I am only 15 years old, though do not fear! I certainly do not write like one, and I often avoid teen fiction (shudders). I only put my day of birth as 1990 because of any age restrictions they have on here. On WritersCafé I couldn't read anything interesting because it was "mature" and I was forbidden.
I like writing fantasy. I'm in high school, so I don't get too much time to work on my stuff. I have a friend who writes it too. We send each other excerpts and suggestions, and just a few days ago I managed to help him with a huge plot point, I'm a genius.
My favourite author is Steven Erikson, writer of the Malazan Book of The Fallen- to which nothing can compare. 10 volumes of pure greatness. Anyways, that's what I aspire to. I'm working on a series of 4 volumes. I like fantasy and so do all of you, hence the title! Let's all hold hands and sing tales of ancient worlds and what-have-you!

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Welcome, Creed. Nice to see another Erikson fan on the forums. There are a few of us about.