• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings Mythic Scribes!

Greetings everyone of Mythic Scribes! Good to meet you all.

well, I guess I should start with my name. My username is HowlingWriter, but my actual name is Colen. I'm an avid Fantasy reader, gamer and artist. More than that, I write Fantasy on a fairly daily basis. I tend to at least get SOME writing done each day, whether that's 100 words or 1000. It depends ^_^''

I also have a problem that when I'm not writing, I'm looking for new Fantasy stories/novels to read. I kind of can't help it, but it's great fun to read a new story when I can.

As far as my writing goes, I started taking it seriously when I was about 13, and have been working at it since. It's a long process, but it's never boring.

I'm also studying Japanese and learning to speak it! Five and a half years and still learning. ^_^

Hope we can get along! Happy to be here :D

L M Rush

Scribe
Welcome! I've just joined recently too. A few threads down there's a new member who teaches in Japan, so might be a good friend to make! Will keep an eye out for anything you post, look forward to speaking to you in the future.

Pythagoras

Troubadour
Welcome, and good luck with the ongoing challenges of both writing fiction and learning a second language. In my experience, both are rewarding enterprises.

Hello Colen :wavespin:
Welcome to Mythic Scribes. I think you'll find we're an excellent and warm community.
Don't hesitate to jump right in! We don't bite (much). Welcome.

-Stephanie