• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings to All!

Mr. Steve

Scribe
Hello everyone! I'm a married man, father of a beautiful little girl, and have been writing since I would say my junior year at university. I have yet to have anything published, (although I have received a few rejection letters) and am still fine-tuning my "debut" novel that I've been working on for about half a decade, including an extensive, scrap-half-the-story rewrite. Although I have toyed with the idea of perhaps moving to a short story or two, if only to get the name-recognition and maybe a foot in the door, I am a firm believer of "go big or go home," and invariably go back to my weighty tome.

I look forward to being part of a community of other authors and aspiring authors, and maybe pick up a few pointers along the way. Because I pride myself on doing my research for my writing, I hope to be able to help others, too.

TrustMeImRudy

Troubadour
Welcome along Sir Steve. Enjoy your time here, don't drop that weighty tome one any of the tiny creatures. We got cats, insects, punctuation, and more around here, so mind where you place it and where you sit and you'll do gloriously.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello, Good Evening and Welcome.
This is a good place to share and learn.
Leap on in when you have half a mind.

SeverinR

Vala
Welcome,
jump in where theres room.
No diving, no running, no cut offs(no one wants to swim after theres blood in the water.) the dragon swims alone, not that she's anti-social, but she does forget when people are in the pool with her, no one wants to swim after someone's been smashed agaisnt the pool wall.
Cats don't take kindly to being splashed, Halflings are not pool toys.

Tip the waitress, she needs all the money she can get, shes saving up to get that hump removed.
Try the stew, not too many rats in it today, I think they must have covered it last night.

Welcome.

GeekDavid

Auror
Severin forgot to warn you about the beer. If the suds are green, stay away from it. Even if it is March, green suds are a sign of danger.