• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings

Hi everyone,
Just joined up and excited to participate and learn some new things. Been writing for awhile but only recently became more serious about it. I have always enjoyed it but never realized how much until I decided to finish my first fantasy novel. The self publishing experience has been very interesting to say the least. Joined up to connect with other writers who share the same passion. Hoping to learn and help out others when the opportunity arises. Thanks for having me.
Cheers,
William Russell

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome to Mythic Scribes. Have you already published? Still working on first novel?

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Willian Russell
Good to have you here.
Leap in and enjoy.
This is a good place to learn and share.
See you around...

Welcome to Mythic Scribes. Have you already published? Still working on first novel?
Thanks for the welcome. I self-published my first novel on Amazon already. In the process of writing the second of three. Took a long time to review and edit, I also had help from a friend. I have had help from some first readers and they say they liked it. However, they are likely biased lol. Have it on KDP and it is on for free this week. I am
Thanks for the welcome. I self-published my first novel on Amazon already. In the process of writing the second of three. Took a long time to review and edit, I also had help from a friend. I have had help from some first readers and they say they liked it. However, they are likely biased lol. Have it on KDP and it is on for free this week. It's called Mageking - Book 1: The Crescent Dragons (hope this is not shameless self promotion). It is likely a little rough around the edges but my spelling is immaculate (shout out to my Grade 10 English teacher!) What I enjoyed the most about writing it was the process of organizing it in my head and then putting it on paper. It always seems to morph into something a little bit different when I put it into words. I never realized how much I enjoyed writing until I took it on. Again thanks for the welcome and now onto check out the posts...