• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings

Rainbowbird

Dreamer
Hi everyone!

I usually don't join communities as such, but the time has come to open up a little to "the world" in general and other writers/fantasy lovers/book addicts in particular and here I am.

I'm a writer from, well, across the ocean ;) and the English language is not my native language. That minor detail hasn't stopped me from writing in English, however, and now I'm here, introducing myself, because I hope there's someone out there who can help me clarify a few things.

Oh, yeah; and writing about myself is definitely NOT one of my strengths! So if you want to know anything else, ask, because I rarely volunteer it! :p

And now - where was I? Ah, yes... third door on the left just after the picture of Black Dragon...

Rain

Sparkie

Auror
Welcome Rainbowbird!

Sheilawisz, one of our moderators, writes in more than one language also. English is my first language, and I can already tell you that you use a semicolon better than I ever have! ;)

Ok, I have to ask: Is there a story behind the name Rainbowbird?

Rainbowbird

Dreamer
Which ocean?! Well, the big blue one over... ah, never mind. You'd call it the Atlantic Ocean.

@Sparkie: Of course there is. Isn't there a story behind everything? Thanks, by the way. Semicolons are an all-new feature in my English texts! :D