• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Happy whatever and a merry new year!

Happy_holidays.jpg

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Happy Christmas everyone!

I hope that you will celebrate with family and friends, have a great time and if you have dangerous firecrackers for tonight like I do, please be careful with that! Oh, and it is my wish that you are going to receive very nice Christmas presents.

Enjoy a merry night and a peaceful Christmas day tomorrow =)

Tom

Istar
We get snow all winter thanks to the Great Lakes, but every year around Christmas without fail it melts. Then a week later it snows again. Not only did it snow, we got a storm last night! Everything is plastered in snow.

Chessie2

Staff
Article Team
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to my fellow Scribes! We got some snow in Sequim, Washington (boooooo) thought I was done with it but guess not! Anyway, blessings of hope and grace to everyone!

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
...and I've finally gotten involved in an argument about whether Die Hard is a Christmas movie or not. My position is that you can't have an online Christmas unless someone has to tell everyone else it is. ;)

Tom

Istar
My top three gifts were film for my vintage Polaroid cameras, a lava lamp, and a new Wacom Intuos! The best moment of the day was when I got to see the look on my little brother's face when he unwrapped the illustrated edition of Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone that I got him.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
...and I've finally gotten involved in an argument about whether Die Hard is a Christmas movie or not. My position is that you can't have an online Christmas unless someone has to tell everyone else it is.

Of course it is not a Christmas movie, why would anyone think it was? Next they'll be saying pineapple belongs on Pizza. And wheat a crazy world that would be.

I don't do happy whatever, so Merry Christmas to all, though they day has already passed, I can make believe we are still in the twelve days of ;)