1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zander Willmore, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Zander Willmore

Zander Willmore Minstrel

Hello all. I just joined this forum today. It looks like a good place and I look forward to being an active part of this community.

Here is a little about me.

I love to write. I write everything. Fantasy, Horror, Fiction, and Poems. I am currently working on a couple of fantasy projects. The first is my Crown of Power Saga which I hope to turn into six books spanning 200 years of history. I also have several short stories set in that world.
    I am also working on another fantasy novel called The Chronicles of the Dreamer which I hop to turn into two books.

I like working on several projects at once because if I get stuck on one I can move on to another and not take a break in my writing. I havnt written much this year I will be honest but I am getting back into it really heavy.

I look forward to talking about writing and getting to know the people here.

Thanks for having me and have a great day.

CelestialGrace likes this.
  2. Welcome Zander! Glad to hear you are getting back into the writing and I hope the community can provide inspiration and feedback for all of your questions. Best of luck with your stories and book series!

3. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Myth Weaver

Hail and well-met Zander Willmore
    Good to have you here.
    Leap on in and enjoy!

4. CelestialGrace

CelestialGrace Minstrel

Welcome Zander :D Can't wait to hear more about your projects :D