• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello and Huzzah

Centinuus

Scribe
Pleased to have met your acquaintance, fellow patron. im somewhat regretful that i did not start my no doubt torrential and frantic posting here in the stead of clogging up the precious other forums with my distinctively "new" mentality, but nonetheless, i am here now to make a formal introduction.
my name is Luke Samuel Schleihauf, and i have been an aspiring writer for the last 3 years, and have been developing my passion project, my pride and joy, my fictional Mythos of the world of Aphal for about 6. i live in a small rural town in the south of Ontario, Canada, and am and always have been a enormous fan of fantasy literature. it seemed only fitting then, to come to such a place as this that seems to be commonplace for those such as myself! aspiring writers and enthusiasts of fantasy, a community i would very much enjoy to embroil myself in, and from what i can tell so far a very lovely and helpful userbase.
i certainly am looking forward to making a name for myself if possible and im most excited to get to know some of the fascinating faces ive scrolled past in a dizzied whirl whilst frantically combing over this site to see if i would fit in.
with all that rambling aside, please feel free to ask me any questions you like here or elsewhere, if there is one great passion of mine it is indulging the curious, especially on matters of my Mythos.

Last edited:

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Centinuus [aka Luke Samuel Schleihauf]
Welcome to the greatest show on Earth... no wait that it isn't it...
For those about to die we salute you... nearly but still not right...
Sod it... I'll buy us a pint and we'll work it out later.
Hope you enjoy the craic around here and find this place as informative and supportive as much as I do.

Centinuus

Scribe
appreciate the welcome, im glad to be in a community of similarly minded people looking to share and assist, something ive been rather lacking in the small rural Canadian life where peoples main concern is how hansom our prime minister is.at any rate im looking foward to breaking in and attempting to make what name i can for myself in this barren corner of the web.
and dont think I wont hold you to that pint next time i visit London, friend.