• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone

Hi everyone,

My Name is Venkat and I am from India. I started reading books from my childhood and now they have become part of my everyday life.I am especially a big fan of the Fantasy genre and my favorite authors are Steven Erikson, Brandon Sanderson and Joe Abercrombie.

After reading for so long, my mind is bursting with new ideas to share across the fantasy community. I had just started putting my ideas into paper and written few chapters when I came across this forum while browsing the net. I never realized that there is a forum out there dedicated to help the fantasy writers out there.

I am looking forward to learning from you all, improve my writing skills and make my contribution to the community.

Thanks to all of you in advance!

Ankari

Hero Breaker
You named yourself after my favorite character from that series. Welcome aboard, Consort of Darkness.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met AnomanderRake
This is a good place to learn and share.
Leap on in when you have half a mind.

Welcome to Mythic Scribes Venkat. I hope you will join us all on the path of the storyteller in these fine halls. Best place to start being a writer from is being a reader. I like Erikson (I've only read Gardens of the Moon, actually I think we have a thread about him somewhere), and I'm currently enjoying Final Empire. Do dive in, and have fun.