• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone.

Jhunter

Dreamer
I was directed to this forum by Steerpike; most likely due to the fact that reading and writing fantasy is my favorite. :D

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Welcome Jhunter. I would have cautioned you against publicly associating yourself with me, but it is too late now! :D

Jhunter

Dreamer
I am already guilty by association; we both live in California.

I was already doomed! :eek:

Well I'll shall have to over look your location. ( for the time being. ) Decon Gloves eh?? really you should warn us when you enter that you have *cooties!!!!!!!!!* :p

Jk, Nice to meet ya! Welcome to the space.

~BL~

fleamailman

Closed Account
I was directed to this forum by Steerpike; most likely due to the fact that reading and writing fantasy is my favorite.

"...you're most welcome here, so make yourself at home now..." replied the goblin, not quite sure what to write next, well definitely not the bit about how writing corrupts one from thinking normally, nor anything about multi personalty disorder either, till finally he just confided "...look, don't let the fact that we are writers somehow dishearten you now, actually we're very good at daydreaming, and besides, once you stick one of us down in front of a computer screen, I'm sure we make an excellent substitute for a potted plant, becoming something of an all too indispensable dinner table topic I imagine, so there you go then, not all bad is it, so just join us now, and we can become potted plants together if you like..."

child-carrying-a-potted-plant.jpeg

Last edited: