• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone!

Flight

Dreamer
I'm mostly interested in creating graphic novels, but also world building and studying character behavior are close to my heart.

English is my second language, so in order to get better at it, any notice of errors or maltreatment of the language is appreciated.

Hello, Flight! We're glad to have you here. I hope you find this place satisfactory!

Oh, don't worry, I'll definitely correct your grammar! :p

Welcome to the Mythic Scribes site, Flight! What sort of graphic novels do you / will you create? Do you do the illustration as well? What are some of your favorites?

I hope our little corner of the world provides you with a bit of inspiration!

Best of luck with all you create. :)

Flight

Dreamer
Welcome to the Mythic Scribes site, Flight! What sort of graphic novels do you / will you create? Do you do the illustration as well? What are some of your favorites?

I hope our little corner of the world provides you with a bit of inspiration!

Best of luck with all you create. :)

Thanks for the reply!

Well, my first one is almost finished short story about a hunting dragon. After that probably more classical fantasy adventures or where-ever inspiration takes me. ;) And yeah, I do the illustration too. (See my avatar!)

Currently I'm reading some ancient Heavy Metal magazines from the 70's and I like them a lot, especially stuff like Sabre or everything done by Moebius. Some other favorites worth mentioning are Jeff Smith's Bone, Wendy and Richard Pini's Elfquest and Paolo Serpieri's Druuna. Oh and the internet comic Gone with the Blastwave is great!