• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, fellow writers!

Hello, everyone! My name is Storm Kesocascay. I am a 16-year old published author. My first book is "Gods of War".
I am from St.Louis Missouri in the US and am now living in Springfield, Missouri.
I am a fantasy/fiction, adventure author.
I am also multilingual in Kaiyumian, English, Turkish, Japanese, Latin, Italian, and Russian.
I'm here to share my knowledge and exchange ideas with authors like myself and more.

I am open to anyone for any reason, be it advise, idea exchange, or just to chat; I'm always open.

Nice to meet you all!

Check me out on FaceBook:
https://www.facebook.com/StormKesocascay (page)
https://www.facebook.com/stormthebaka (personal account)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Welcome Storm
Nice to meet you too.
There should be no shortage of advice and support [and frivolity] around here.
Find a seat by the fire and warm your toes.
[as for seven languages... I can barely handle one...]

Welcome to the Scribes Storm, please make yourself at home. Wait, did you say 16 year old published author?? *Pout* *grumble* Aw, man I hate you. Just kidding, congratulations and welcome :D.

Haha! Thanks! I do tend to get that a lot. (my girlfriend carries around a copy that I gave her all of the time and keeps bragging about me. It's scary sometimes because I am really modest)

Chilari

Staff
Hello Storm. Is yours the Springfield where the Simpsons live? Is Homer really that dumb in real life? :p Seriously, though. I'm very impresssed with all your languages. I've always struggled even with French (after numerous holidays in France from when I was 3 onwards - visitng my grandparents; Granny is half-French so they moved there when they retired); languages with different alphabets are very much beyond me. Welcome to the forum.

Hi nila11. You can create your own introductions thread if you want and introduce yourself properly.

J. S. Elliot

Inkling
Welcome to MS, Storm!

Hehe, your resume is quite impressive. Published at sixteen isn't something most people can do, either, and your being multilingual is just as much of an achievement. Congratulations. ^^

I hope to see you around, though. You seem like a pleasant person to talk to.

Hello Storm. Is yours the Springfield where the Simpsons live? Is Homer really that dumb in real life? :p Seriously, though. I'm very impresssed with all your languages. I've always struggled even with French (after numerous holidays in France from when I was 3 onwards - visitng my grandparents; Granny is half-French so they moved there when they retired); languages with different alphabets are very much beyond me. Welcome to the forum.

Hi nila11. You can create your own introductions thread if you want and introduce yourself properly.

Actually, Springfield, MO, not Illinois, but there are a few people here who I confuse with Homer. Some people down here don't signal their turns on the road and when they do, It's a split second before the turn.

I actually tried French and can speak it a little, but I still suck at it. The weird thing about Karma for me is that most of my teachers in school speak French fluently. The one thing that made that up was that the other part of my teachers spoke fluent or native Turkish.

I think the hardest language is a language in which the letters change sounds depending on their positions and those rules are not like the rest of the languages I know or languages that decline (like Latin and Russian).

Welcome to MS, Storm!

Hehe, your resume is quite impressive. Published at sixteen isn't something most people can do, either, and your being multilingual is just as much of an achievement. Congratulations. ^^

I hope to see you around, though. You seem like a pleasant person to talk to.

I just think it's normal. If you have the skills and the opportunity, take it and run, don't wait. People still tell me how great it is, but I don't think so.

Hmmm... 16 years old... Published... Multilingual... And now a member on Mythic Scribes... You seem like my kind of guy. This may seem a little belated, but, welcome!