• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from Iapetus777 (I will not disclose my actual name for my privacy)

Iapetus777

Scribe
Hello world! I am a newbie writer in need of much assistance from talented people in this community. I found this sight by just browsing for good magical systems for a book concept of mine.
So yeah, I am excited to be here and hope I get your opinions on my work.
Thanks!

Iapetus777

Scribe
So now for the point for me being here. I have been developing a universe within my head for almost a year now, andit has the magicians supressed trope, but I kinda like it with the circumstance the people are living under and the history of the magicians and the non magical peoples. The setting is earth, 2058, a magical suspense has been created that can be converted into basically any other resources know to humanity. After some interesting happenings, and the magicians making this substance toxic to non magicians, the magicians were forced into hiding by anti magician commando teams. As a act of retaliation, the magicians made said substance grow at an astonishing rate. My question is what should of been the initial reson for the exile of these magicians, like abilities or some sort of political ideology. Please help!

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Surprising as it may sound, pmmg is not my actual name either. Welcome here, Lapetus.

Good reason to get rid of Magicians? How about because people with much greater power over other people cannot be trusted.