• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from The Shire, England

Eiry

Hello from me living in one of the houses that Tolkien lived in [Can't say which for security reasons]. It would be nice to think he haunts it and helps my WIP, but no evidence so far. ;)

Disconcerting for others when you step out of the house and they're expecting either a hobbit or Gandalf. You might want to imagine me as a combination of the two. Or not.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Eiry
Good to have you here.
Not me... I'm not jealous... Not jealous at all... Nope, not me...
Disconcerting for others when you step out of the house and they're expecting either a hobbit or Gandalf. You might want to imagine me as a combination of the two. Or not.
So you are short with hairy feet and walk around with a big staff? :whistle:
Actually, I think people waiting outside where I lived would freak me out. So well done!

Eiry

Hahah! Mythopoet! :D
I see you're a fan of anime. Me too!

Last edited:

Eiry

[QUOTE="Not me... I'm not jealous... Not jealous at all... Nope, not me...
So you are short with hairy feet and walk around with a big staff? :whistle:
Actually, I think people waiting outside where I lived would freak me out. So well done![/QUOTE]

Hi CupofJoe in down there in Surrey.
I'm short with hairy legs and very old and grey. Not White yet. My staff does not comfort me.....
I should have 'You Shall Not Pass' written on the gate but that might put the dustman off.
Not just people waiting outside, but tours with cameras too!! Have to be careful and not go bra-less in the front room. :censored: