• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello! HAS ANYBODY READ ROBERT HOLDSTOCK??

Fiarene

Acolyte
Hello!
I'm Fiarene, and I've been writing all my life. My favourite fantasy writer is Robert Holdstock - I am desperately IN LOVE with his Mythago Wood cycle and his Merlin Codex. PLEASE if you like any of those books, send me a message IMMEDIATELY because I've never met anybody else who has read them! :cry:

Anywho, I'm twenty years old, from Australia and I love to chat about writing, especially worldbuilding and character development, though I tend to hold my work fairly close to my chest. I hope people won't be shy about chatting with me! :wavespin:

-Fia

Julian

Hello!
I'm Fiarene, and I've been writing all my life. My favourite fantasy writer is Robert Holdstock - I am desperately IN LOVE with his Mythago Wood cycle and his Merlin Codex. PLEASE if you like any of those books, send me a message IMMEDIATELY because I've never met anybody else who has read them! :cry:

Anywho, I'm twenty years old, from Australia and I love to chat about writing, especially worldbuilding and character development, though I tend to hold my work fairly close to my chest. I hope people won't be shy about chatting with me! :wavespin:

-Fia
Hi Fiarene. I've joined this to specifically discuss Robert Holdstocks work... especially the Mythago cycle. I wonder if you're still on this forum??! Julian 🤞

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Howdy Julian, Welcome here.

This thread is from 2012, and I have never seen Fairene on the site. I dont know much about Mr. Holdstock, but maybe he needs his own new thread.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Ah...Mr. Holdstock wrote the Emerald Forest. That's actually an inspiration for part of my tale. Had no idea.