• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, it's me, Christina.

Christina

Acolyte
Hello! My name is Christina. I found Mythic Scribes from a Wix article, of all places, while on the hunt for a writing community that I might fit into. (You had glowing reviews, by the way.) I am looking to build a tribe, so to speak, to better my craft and connect with people who have similar interests. Since I'm writing a fantasy novel and love to indulge in fantasy games, movies, and lore, I think this might be the place for me! :LOL:

I've been a writer all my life, but–and I imagine many of you can relate to this–I have let fear, the imposter syndrome, and perfectionism stop me from sharing my work, seeking help, and progressing as a writer. So, you could say that this is one step I'm taking to overcome those obstacles, to open myself to new friends as well as new opportunities to learn and grow.

I am excited to check this place out and I hope to get to know you! Thanks for the warm welcome message.

Talk soon,
Christina

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome, Christina. Have a look around! I think you'll find this is a welcoming community with a ton of information. After you've settled in and participated a bit, there's a forum specifically for sharing your work and inviting critiques.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Hi Christina, welcome to the site. You gotto share your work, or you'll never break out. Hope to see it soon.

Christina

Acolyte
Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm starting to poke around and see what all there is–will definitely share some of my work here and am excited to see what people think.

Hi! Great to meet you Christina.

What kind of novel are you writing?

I'm also writing a novel, but I've tried to write a novel previously and I failed to keep track of characters/events that were happening whenever I took few days' break from writing. I am trying to organise and structure my writing better, and follow a simpler story though the scope of it ballooned anyway haha.

Have a great day.