• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, just joined~!

Ilgnan

Hey there, everyone! :D I just got here. You can call me, I(i)lgan (one of my characters in a comic I'm creating. Oh, well crud. I just looked at the username I signed up with, and there is an extra n in it...Ilgnan.

Anyway, this is a forum for writing about fantasy, right? I assume that includes comics? :confused: :D

Hello and welcome :)

As I understand it there are several people here who do comics. If I had to guess I'd say novels are among the more popular but it's really a love of story telling and fantasy that unites everyone here. Also, internet access. That helps.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Ilgnan or Ilgan
Good to have you here.
We are a big tent here. As TCC says its the love of story and fantasy that unites us.
Personally I can barely draw a stick figure and admire anyone that can do better than that.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome, and this site isn't just for those writing fantasy novels. :) We have many readers here, writers of short stories, novels, and yes, comics.

Some folks participate by showing their work, others just do their research amongst our many friendly members, and others just come here to hang out and procrastinate.

We have a very friendly forum full of members who are genuinely helpful and encouraging, and we try our best to help in any way we can. Be prepared to answer questions, as folks see what you're doing and get excited about it!

Hope you have a great time with us, and feel free to ask questions about the site or anything else. We're here to support our members!