• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, People of Mythic Scribes

Tera-lon

Dreamer
I'm Tera-lon, here to contribute to the world of fantansy. I have a story that I am posting called Aewyn: A New Age over in the showcase. Come check it out and tell me what you think!::D

Tera-Ion,
Welcome to the space!
It is nice to see you jumping into the deep end of the pool so fast! I can't wait to read it.
~BL~

fleamailman

Closed Account
I'm Tera-lon, here to contribute to the world of fantansy. I have a story that I am posting called Aewyn: A New Age over in the showcase. Come check it out and tell me what you think!

("...welcome to here then..." replied the goblin looking forward to reading those excerpts, but quickly adding "...I never seem to critic the works of others here, if only because that turns you into me by it, and then I'd be looking across forumland no longer as someone facing the unexpected but as someone seeing things as the way I caused them, simply it's selfish I know but I prefer people to learn from the bedrock of their own experience rather than their accepting the short-cut of advise without actually experiencing why...", and with that the goblin dipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a full length red carpet, side-rails and matching paparazzi too, saying "...there sorry, I'm getting real clumsy now, I only meant to give you an invitation card for teatime in the chit-chat section here, though you will join us I hope, I mean I do so like teatime...")

Last edited: