• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, the name's Xabrina, and I'm...

Xabrina

...an addict. To worldbuilding, writing, and character-creating, that is! I'm finally coming out of the dream-world in my mind and exploring this dark realm they call reality. :p

So, let's see... about me. I'm 21, a student spending waaay too many years in college for her own liking, and am working on a religious studies major (which means I'm interested in all religions, even fictional ones from fantasy stories). Other than that, I'm weird, artistic, biracial, random, childish, a bit of a dreamer, and I dye my hair bright colors every other week because I can. Also, I ramble on about things. As you may have noticed.

But I'm here because I really want to write my story eventually. Technically, I have 20+ small, half-written stories, but the one I refer to as "My Story" is my favorite, and my biggest endeavor, the working title of which is Eternity Kross.

It's set in a fantasy world that incorporates many ideas from religion, mythology, politics, linguistics, and economics. I also cover magic, angels, demons, the four classical elements, and I've got four countries on three continents and all their differences and conflicts. It seems I've got some complicated storytelling ahead of me! (To my credit, I've had this world in my head for 6-7 years, so it's kinda taken on a life of its own.)

Anyhow, I'm here for the sake of that story. To get ideas, work out the kinks, build my world, refine my characters, and to get advice from (and give advice to) fellow writers!

I warn you, though, I'm not one for being consistent on forums, sometimes I ditch for months at a time, because I'm ADD and get distracted by, ya know, life. :p And shiny things. Shiny things are INCREDIBLY distracting.

ecdavis

Troubadour
Welcome, Zabrina, it sounds like you have your plate full right now. There are quite a few shiny things here to distract you, but they may also end up helping you in your creativity.