• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Noma Galway

Archmage
Hey everyone! I've been perusing this for a while now, and it's been a big help, even without being able to post my own questions. People seem to answer my questions without me having to ask them (which is usually a good sign...I usually have some pretty out-there questions). So now I've decided to join this community, so hello! A star shines on the hour of our meeting!

I guess a little information about myself would be in order at this point. I'm a sophomore in college, having just finished the finals for the last semester of freshman year. I work at an alarm company, but I make a lot of time for myself to write. I've been writing since I was nine, which is when I started my first novel. I've since abandoned that venture. I may go back to it at a later date, polish it a little bit (quite a bit, sorry. My optimism is showing). I have a fascination with the genre of fantasy, which is why I started writing.

Well, I have the distinct feeling that it shall be a pleasure to be a part of this community, so it is lovely to meet you all! :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Noma Galway
Well... you probably already know that this is a good place to learn and share...
and that leaping on in when you have something to say is highly encouraged...
so I will say hello once again and bow out gracefully...

Noma Galway

Archmage
I didn't know the number, so I do not know. But yes, I am fairly certain she was mid-bulk...and definitely transport.