• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Artemis_Foo

Acolyte
Hi.
My names Carl and I'm here to seek guidance and direction for the book I have been writing for the last 4 years. Though technically I have been writing this book for the last 12 years, the last couple years I have been putting actual effort into the process rather than a little tinkering here and there.
Most of the problem comes from not feeling worthy, like I'm just a poser who's writing is not worth printing. So I decided to get out there and show what I have and get my lazy arse into gear, as well as using my experiences to help motivate others in the same boat.
I also run a D&D and Dark Heresy group, which helps alot with getting the creative juices flowing, and it was from here that the guys that play my campaigns said I should be writing, as the stories I put them through were amazing.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Artemis_Foo [aka Carl]
Good to have you here.
This is a great place to learn and share.
We all have our reasons for wanting to write and wanting to write better.
Have a look around, make yourself at home.
Leap on in and enjoy.

Welcome Artemis_Foo / Carl!

Just admitting that you have the desire to complete your book is a great start. Keep at it and don't let that inner critic keep you from moving forward. One step — one sentence — at a time, and you'll get there!