• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Well i was just browsing around and figured i should look into a fantasy forum and i ended up here. its pretty cool i must say. Im not all sure what to do now but i figure that i'll find out soon enough.

Chilari

Staff
Welcome, Kreigsbane. What you do now is go and read the other posts you think are interesting and if you would like to venture an opinion to add to the discussion, do so. Simple as that. You might also want to get an avatar. Unless you really do look like a white circle on top of a larger white semicirlce inside a grey square.

Good to see another new face. I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Alright, cue 1950s American advertisment voice: You can go to the Writing Questions section where everyone shares their queries, or if you're the type who likes to build things why not go over to the World Building room. Feeling brave? Then why not share you writing with us in the Showcase area, where you can get friendly/honest advice and tips. Or, if its been a long day and you just need to sit down with a coffee and share whatever is on your mind, head on over to the Chit-Chat lounge (remember we are a no-smoking establishment). Whatever your preference, have yourself a great time here, and keep writing.

Cue Mythic Scribes jingle.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome, Kreigsbane! I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions to this awesome community!:)